Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
02:06, Friend
Saturday, 2 May 2009

THE EFFECTS OF IP, MAKE ME THINK WE'RE STILL IN SECONDARY SCHOOL,
I must remember to slash-poly! x____x + screw stereotypes, tsk!

primary school classmate added me online thirty minutes ago :)
already i feel like i've (i'm) missed (missing) out on a lot, sigh, life where are you going to?

Am i becoming bookish? *Nerd smile*
I calculated the no. of points i wouldve gotten & i'm not JC-worthy :)

Ahhhhhh.
We haven't talked since we split, and despite having half a decade worth of things to catch up on i guess after the how-are-you we'll run out of things to say.

But it's been five years! :) & in another five we should all meet up, see how much we've changed.

:D

pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy