Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
11:42, HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S! :D
Wednesday, 1 April 2009

YAY FOR COM LABS! :D

I MISS/ED DRAFTING OUT PROPOSALS & PLANS & TIMELINES & LISTS, ):)
I MISS MY MICROSOFT WORD!!! x___x



10:27pm
It's funny, yah? but more of a one-minute-ha-ha kind of funny :/

ran three rounds and then played volley :D i wish we can do this more often.

then did 5, 6km for odac x_x tahan, must tahan, ha
Mslee let us test out 12 & 16kg max weights, currently i'm fine with 12kg for short-term but not long-term i think? Stair-climbing was okay, could hardly step up w 16

I think i need a dept meeting and soon -_-

Excuse me while i rush out outline tyvm :) plus PI and i have no idea which topic i wanna do.


I fly like paper, get high like planes,
If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name.

pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy