|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
22:26, Staying under, tiding over
Sunday, 29 March 2009
I (finally) updated study session post w pictures! x_x quick go see! :D (or you can scroll down, doesn't really matter) -- to say that the past week was unpleasant is an understatement of sorts, it was more than a little :/, sigh everything's coming together & gelling into a mess; come weekthree, i'm going to be swamped. But i want to do well this year x_x I want my parents to be proud of me again, god knows how long i've owed them. I also want to pass my maths test in weekthree x_x thankyou joanna! :D I hope i can pass my geog test but it seems pretty impossible now i think about it, and time is a luxury i can't afford now :( Getting tired of school, of education. I always thought education was about learning, not so much knowing, but lately, it seems that that's what we've been doing. Nothing's wrong w seeing the same faces everyday. But i don't want to turn routine into habit, bec what happens when it's taken away from me? I don't want to grow up feeling like i've been shortchanged. But i don't want to exchange my freedom for that satisfaction either. I know we haven't spoken for a while, But i was thinking about you, and it kind of made me smile. pmz |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |