Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
21:35, Upfront about it --
Friday, 20 February 2009

WAH MOTHER I AM ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY WHACKED
TGIF TGIF TGIF
X________X


I am currently extremely frustrated ie. not in the best of moods so i dont think blogging now is a very good idea unless you like expletives, dyou like expletives? i love expletives :)

TALK TO ME BEFORE I FIND A HIGH-RISE BUILDING TO JUMP OFF!
(oh hahaha nicole i am perfectly capable of dying alone, thank you! unless you would like to die with me)

There's kayaking tmr, oh sweet lovely kayaking, i think i'll change group bec im so intimidated & demoralized when im w xun & the guys, sigh.


I'm almost alive & i need you to try and save me;
It's okay that we're dying but i need to survive tonight.

pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy