|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
22:19, (ladies never lose composure)
Tuesday, 24 February 2009
DEAR WHOEVER-IS-OF-HIGHER-POWER-THAN-ME, I WILL BE A GOOD GIRL & DO MY HOMEWORK + REVISION EVERYDAY. I WILL BE A GOOD GIRL & NOT OWE HOMEWORK/HAND IN LATE HOMEWORK. EXCEPT ECONS. BECAUSE I HATE ECONS. AND MATHS. LOVE, PMZ :D -- Hidey-ho!, econs tutorial, maths ineq assignment & gp forum today i went for KI class again & bram is so x_x i swear one day i will __________ hahaha use your imagination sweet darlings :) (我儿子又怎样?!) Pe & odac tmr, w aching thighs & a bruise on my butt :( damn. Can't forget to breathe slow, Count from 1 to 10 with my eyes closed. |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |