Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
20:29,
Sunday, 11 January 2009

ORIENTATION'S TOMORROW! Im not hyped up over it bec my group looks :/ and i dont own a single pair of pe shorts this is cool shizz man

Today's plan was to drop by tm for popular & pet lover's centre but i made an impulse trip to NTUC, cleanly forgot popular & now im like faced w shortage of pens for school term and I STILL NEED AN ORGANIZER (though i can handmake one but then i'll need popular again)

-________- Life's cool.

I cleared my table today. Very neat now but the floor's still a disaster :)



Stop and listen to your tears,
They're all you've got

Why won't you stop?

pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy