|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
20:40, Eat this, deathrow ):)
Tuesday, 20 January 2009
IM ON DEATHROW :) you can take my organs and harvest them, i don't care eh but yknow, i really want to appeal out of the HOTA thing. I know i know, selfish right? But the thought of my organs going to help some guy who ruined his? I mean the cases are really rare lah compared to cancer kids but arent most cancers self-brought on too? I dunno .. maybe i'll change my mind when i grow up :) So why am i discussing organ harvesting and deathrows? YOU NEED TO SEE MY TIMETABLE (wednesday got odac hor!) About there!I'm still quite unsure but i guess i'll sleep on it and come up w concrete decision tomorrow :) free periods are already so limited! D: Can't believe it's only tuesday i'm totally whacked. Yknow we used to go home @ 5+ 6 only on fridays in JH? Now my day ends @ earliest 5:15 i'm not sure if i can keep up :/ catch me sleeping in the canteen! HAHAHA Six or seven inches? pmz |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |