|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
02:21, hey there baby twoohohnine!
Thursday, 1 January 2009
bec when you spend it with the people who matter most in your life, you learn that while every step may be taken on eggshells, it doesn't matter when they crack - the ones you're with will pull you up; and you keep learning more things, growing along the way, through what you do, and what you experience; so thank you for the memories, every one of you who has passed through (& stayed in) my life. I know i'm not supposed to keep turning back on my mistakes, or keep looking over my shoulder; x. to the friendships i have lost/will eventually lose, it's been fun with you x. to the friendships i am trying to save, is it working? x. to the friendships i have kept thus far, i'm really fortunate to have found you & grateful that it's still going x. to the friendships i hold really really close, thank you for everything because you all have made me what i am now & i am happy. I know 2008 has been tumultous for family on both sides, it hasn't been easy getting over it and moving on and i know some of us are still having trouble. I'm not happy that 2008 has come and gone, i'm not sad either, just relieved; that i can now put this year behind me & bury all my errors & cover my tracks bec i've done so many things that i've regretted. Well i guess we all have our resolutions to make & stick to, i just wish more love to me, family & everybody out there, be more hardworking, get slimmer, start saving, and to make it to my seventeenth birthday :D To all my babies out there, happy new year to you & your families! :) I don't know about you, but if there are 3 things i would like to do, they would be to aim high, reach out & grasp my opportunities, and appreciate my family I have much to be thankful for :) 5C36 & ODAC & Gr8. What surprises do they have for me? I hope 2009 prepares me & helps me get stronger for 2010. Take care & cherish yourselves, all the best for the next 365 days! I will be your strength, your shelter, Shield you from the rain, Every step you take, I will be right beside you. "Bittersweet." love, pmz
|
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |