Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
21:41, Everyone's doing it!
Tuesday, 13 January 2009

OH MY SHIZZ I AM LIKE SO TIRED LIKE THIS TIRED HAHAHA

so i'm in

5C36 &
BENNU

and we are so awesome, we have a flag!
and we always cheer but we never win :)

x. Grp4 people pwned amazing race today, 1st & 2nd
x. not sure about the dragonboating race thing (bec wasnt even aware we were racing :O)

BUT THE FOOD NOT NICE LAH?!

and we all got attacked by ants bec we dumped our bags on their little hill I'M SO SORRY SIGH

oh got back chinese o's results got a D-seven
mep o's scraped a B (a freaking five-grade jump from CA/SA!)

sigh i don't know about the re-exam, they say follow your heart but i'll be judged by a piece of paper nonetheless and really who cares about the heart? when it's results they want

my throat is hurting (I THINK IM LOSING MY VOICE! AHHH) bec i've been screaming & sending everyone deaf my OG's really quite okay :D


MY TIMETABLE'S KINDA SCREWED -_- very little free periods and all my days end late. My combi is it?! :D it's the only one of its kind in the entire cohort, lovelove!

+ i have CCA issues i need to talk to somebodyyyyyy but first i gotta pack my bag for sleepover and i won't be coming home till friday is 4d going out to eat? i wanttttttttt!


♥♡

so take care baby boys & baby girls, they're going to show our hooker videos for finale and i think the mass dance is so awesome, i've been dancing in front of my mirror hahaha

):) pretty whacked hahaha but benbecca ftw!<3


I could hear you over the music;
I could hear your every word.

love, pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy