Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
20:35, Dyou think we can make it?
Friday, 30 January 2009

ODAC you must love me!
I'm giving up sailing & tennis to stay with youuuuuuuu :D


I am suddenly so outdoorsy i scare myself :/

And i'm losing my voice, running a fever plus i haven't sneezed all day

Came like THIS close to sneezing 521497863 times today but rawr! Excellent :D I chose a convenient time to fall sick ♥

Take care babies, you might want to stay a little further away from me even though i can't sneeze on you & pass you the sniffles ):)

12 is playing a&m!


love, pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy