Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
00:49, What is this? Forgot?
Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Hello babies here's hoping that 4D goes out soon ie. next week bec i guess i really am flying off on SQ to Cape town on the 18th;

that somebody nice will get me a guitar;

and a white tiger (no, serious face);

and a guitar?;

and a bike (:/);

and a guitar sounds nice, too;




but you know, what i really, really want;

is someone to be my friend. :)




You think you're up to it?
Show me.

I miss you. I don't know when you're coming back,




but i miss you.





What is this, forgot?
I must now remind you: Let it rock, let it rock, let it rock


pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy