Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
08:18, Merry Christmas darlings!
Thursday, 25 December 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

I've decided to do away with the visible titles cos they look kind of stupid, yah will be editing all former posts to get rid of the titles,

and i'm clearing out my closet,

and i didn't really get anyone anything from africa cos they're for family :/

IM SORRY!! I KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS AND ALL!


There's 4D christmas party today, kayaking on the 27th, band concert on the 28th.

AHHH TOUR GROUP YOUTHS PLEASE MEET UP SOON :D KYNAAAAAA!!!

(Kyna is just this very cute girl who is like, 374 days older than me. I KNOW! SO OLD RIGHT?!)

Oh @ the s.african airport i saw this book: 50 ways to f**k the earth. I think it's so cool? Cos right beside it was this Green guide to saving the earth book which totally contradicted, and the largest boob size is 56M and the woman went for like, 3 implants. Obscene.

We went to look @ Guiness world records :D After ethel said she saw this H-cup bra @ the V&A waterfront.


6:03pm
I decided to keep the titles. Too lazy! :)

Welcome home simin! I KNOW, such coincidence! The world is just awesome.




Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery,
But today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.


hugs&kisses, pmz




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy