|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
01:27, I hope you'll read this
Thursday, 4 December 2008
I don't know what you want from all of us; if for a moment you can snap out of it, instead of miring so deep into losing someone you love, then can you spare a thought for those who care about you? WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO FOCUS ON SOMEONE WHO CARES SHIT ABOUT YOU? IS THERE ONLY ONE PERSON YOUR BLIND EYES CAN SEE?! Don't give me that fucked-up excuse you've used on everyone. I'm tired of it. I don't believe it. I know you don't believe it. I know you know that i know you know. We don't have to do this. We do this only bec we believe in you. But if you don't, that's okay. I'll back off. p/s: i chionged 18 episodes of D. Gray-man today! :D Completely wasted my life, but my life is boring &&& allen walker is damn shuai SO ITS WORTH IT! HAHAHAHA. Sigh. Maybe i'm going to singapore zoo this fri. And if weijie & team enters Vermonster, i'll catch you @ B&J Chunk Fest on 6dec :) pmz |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |