Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
21:10, :)
Tuesday, 30 December 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEIQIN! :D

Tomorrow's the last day of 2008! After that i'm gonna be a jc student and i'll round up this year in a post?

I realised something today. Quite upset with it, but we'll have the weekend i guess :)

Weijie yixiang & liangwei were ogling @ my red red skin today (it finally peeled off my face, very painful now) they thought i got this burnt in africa, hahaha I WISH. I told them kayaking did this to me, & happily announced i've gotten my one-star cert and auntie liangwei laughed @ me cos he didn't believe i'm capable of one-to-one rescue.

:(

IM GOING TO SLEEP NOW BYEBYE



"Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars,
And live in hilltop houses drivin' 15 cars."

pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy