|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
14:20, Imma staying trueee what about youuuu? :D
Friday, 14 November 2008
I was so tired after commencement, after charles & keith, after perlini, that i went home, had a bowl of mi fen & fell asleep at 8pm. And then i had a nightmare about being hideous @ grad night, so i woke up at 5. And then i broke a nail, saved it somewhat, took a hot shower and went back to sleep at 8. And then i decided it's time to finally wake up at 12. So here i am! 2 and a half hours later :) And i saw this very cute nick that someone out there had: The goal of war is not to die for one's country, but to make the other guy die for his.And because i guess no one really cares about blogs at this hour (three to grad night! wowee!) i shall tell you all that i'm wearing a green-&-white halter w three-and-a-half inch white wedgies paired w a pretty white perlini tote with (i decided not to use a clutch after all, since i decided to take along ) a white half-sleeved cropped button-up jacket! :D x. There will still be people prettier than me at grad night :) x. I am not wearing contacts, so i MAY be going half-blind, or wearing my specs chic sunglasses style (pushed up & riding on top of the head) I threw all of that together at the very last minute yesterday, i hope they look alright. And as for makeup i know some people are freaking out over it and complaining about what to do, well ... GO SIMPLE! :D I'm using concealer, eyeliner, eyeshadow + lip gloss and practically nothing else. I HAVE ONE HOUR BEFORE I LEAVE MY HOUSE. :D Btw fortune travel called me yesterday while 4D was eating the unappetizing lunch after commencement and asked if i could extend not three days as before confirmed, but SIX. SIAN! But i'll agree lah. :) Because i spent quite a lot on grad night, and if i work six days, i get $150. Which will make me feel a lot better. I know the pay is little. It's WEP -_- I'm not supposed to be paid $25 a day at all, but they're very nice to me because i am an efficient worker who finishes 9 hours of work in less than 6. Kua kua ... I'll call them back tomorrow. love, pmz |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |