Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
20:16,
Tuesday, 25 November 2008

"Have you been inside an ICU?"

"I have."

"And i touched a dead body and i didn't like how it felt."

"That means ... when we went to malaysia, she was only 4 years older than you?"

"Hard to believe ma?"

"The only thing i could remember was that she didn't fit into the little aeroplane."

"If there's anything we can do, give us a call and let us know."

"Whose daughter are you?"

"This is the first time i've ever seen you cry, other than that time i pissed you off so badly."

"Where's your mum?"

"Where's the brother? Is he coming now? Where's your aunt? What's her problem?"

"I called the police guy, he's coming down now."

"What's that?"

"It's part of the procedure. It's singapore's law."

"Screw singapore's law."

"I'm sorry."

"How would you like me to address you?"

"Would you like some water?"

"It was straight when we called her parents."

"It's the only thing i can do as a mother. No one is to cry. If they don't think they can do that, tell them to go home."



姐姐, i wish you can see all of us now. I'm sorry that i never tried to get to know you better, and although i was so fucking small that i don't even remember we went to msia together, i'm glad we did & i'm going to find the photographs. I'm sorry for offering nothing more when we went to your place for CNY. And i'm sorry that that's the only time i ever went there.




"Maybe bad things happen because it's the only way we can keep remembering what good is supposed to look like."


"You could lose track of someone when you blink,"
"And you don't get a second chance."


love, pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy