Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
22:38, too extreme
Wednesday, 19 November 2008

I WAS SO TIRED YESTERDAY that i am still tired today!

Yes there is so much for me to do:


  • Pack up my room
  • Create online photo album
And the rest i'll do from there :) I'll take a picture (or two, depends) of my room, and you can show your parents and they'll NEVER bug you about your room again.

I want to move house. I wanna start fresh.

I got my SECOND pay today! Part of me feels like staying on, and the other just wanna stay home and SLEEEEEEEEEEP through till 12 pm :D

Can we crash bram's house before he flies away forever?

IM STILL SO TIRED, I HAVENT BATHED AND MY FEET ARE RAVAGED.


Uploading pictures when i come back from my (painful) bath!


"Because i broke a few hearts and lived a few lies
And kept on walking through a few lonely nights."


xoxo, pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy