|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
00:15, some things you keep inside
Monday, 24 November 2008
and they never show, because you're too conditioned to drawing everything in until you don't know what to give and what to keep; but no one's going to tell you anything, because we're all so used to it and everyone's unhappy trying to make everyone happy. I tagged 你走后,我们怎么办?on yujie's blog & it struck me how emotional that little line was, and i got so affected by it i wrote a 845-word piece of rubbish on it that didn't make sense to me. And i don't know. Everything's happening at this time and it's so inconvenient. Why is it inconvenient? I DONT KNOW! Inconvenient is the only word i can find to describe all this. I wish i can say It's okay, i'm here for you but i can't, the words won't come out right because they're just words i always say when i can't find anything else that would fit. I would say I'm sorry that i never was there when you needed me most, but sorry is just another word & not a feeling i could convey to you however i want to. I could make a move and ask you to forgive me, but i would be dredging up memories i'd rather not relive, not because they are awful, but because they are so gloriously precious to me. Yet however much i wish i lived in a memory, there's nothing like the real you. I wish i never was impulsive & extroverted, and that i was a keeper, like how i always wanted to be. I wish i never drifted from you, because when i was feeling like this last time, you were always the first to drop me a message, and i won't have to cry myself to sleep. Some things i dream of, i dream for a reason. Now what do i dream for, and what do i look forward to, when i know that i am now a mere shadow in your life? I tried to make my face unreadable, but you saw through to my heart. And i couldn't make my heart impenetrable because it meant losing you. pmz |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |