|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
13:46, one (hell) of a kind
Sunday, 2 November 2008
SFW 2182 C Why in the name of fuck didn't i take a picture?! Come on, you filthy bastard, go to hell; i hope you die having sex with that stupid pin-up model of your wife (and that's a compliment!). You know someone with that license plate number, or if you have a car with that license, talk to me. I'll gouge your fucking eyes out. I am so pissed right now i don't care who reads this. I'll probably get over it by tomorrow and feel bad and take this post off and not gouge anyone's eyes out but i'll still hate that motherfucker. And i wish i could track that car and key it. |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |