Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
21:15, Scary: Good vs Bad
Friday, 7 November 2008

Beware i am a very angry bipolar person :))

I earned $75 over the past three days clocking 27 hours in total and am going for an extension on their request :D Probably going into accounts now, doing filing.

Yesterday & today i made luggage tags, manifest lists plus visas (fucking visas! like they actually trust me enough for this lah!) for people going into australia AND I REALLY HATE LONG (INDIAN/MALAY) NAMES!!

I admit it's kind of cool to have a name that no one else can pronounce or remember but it's like fucking added stress to the person who has to type your name out three, four times; i don't even know how those people can stand writing that long shit out over and over again their entire lives lah. Damn godlike.

Waited for three trains to pass city hall before i got pushed onto the fourth. The crowd's awesome, man. I don't care about tokyo's 7-people-per-square-metre shit, that's imba cuz they're all slim people, and sgporeans really don't move to the centre of the carriage.

It's like how on earth can there be so many people in pisai Singapore?!

Am so tired after watching survivor and getting pissed off all over again. I hate crystal, ken & suzie -_- This season is so screwed up.

Chalet in two days, commencement in six, grad night in seven.


shweet dreams, pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy