|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
20:24, Floating to South Africa :D
Friday, 28 November 2008
I AM GOING TO DISAPPEAR TO HOT DRY SEXY SOUTH AFRICA IN A BOAT FROM 17-25DECEMEBER2008 AND I AM HAPPY. We can't visit Victoria falls & zambezi, but we can wait till some other day to get the jabs :) I wanted newzealand + farmstay I wanted Kenya too w stopover @ mauritius, but the guy said they can't rig up a route w air mauritius and thai airways are kind of screwed bec stopover in bangkok means stopover for like, the rest of your life I DONT CARE THOUGH. IM GOING AWAYYYYYYYY FROM HUMIDITY INTO A CLIMATE WHICH I LOVE!! plus i can still catch Twilight w 4D people, wish people Merry christmas &, if i'm a good girl, finish up my homework! (+ pack my room, if i even bother) I'm burning up
|
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |