|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
22:15, Cirque de Pmz!
Saturday, 15 November 2008
I HAVE DEVELOPED A STRANGE LIKING FOR CLOWNS AND I WANNA MARRY ONE. I'll update later when i become normal again. NO I AM NOT DRUNK :D *LOOPY GRIN* 10:41pm I haven't been emo in a very long time & now that i finally am, it feels nice to be emo again, but i'm not sure if i want to stay this way or have someone talk me out of it. 11:48 pm Out of emo! If we're not going out tomorrow, i'll stay home and pack up my insanely messy room. SO CAN WE PLEASE GO OUT TOMORROW??? :(( I just painted the nails on my left hand using shimmery white eyeshadow & transparent topcoat :) I'll paint the nails on my right hand tomorrow i guess! Am looking forward to working again next week! Although i hear that there is an outing next tuesday. Hm. P/S: FUCK YOU. 11:54 pm You can ignore this, little reader. x. create online album x. figure out picture post x. plan sleepover/outing x. SLEEP. x. quit worrying about murphy's stupid law. pmz |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |