Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
21:58, The World Is Just Awesome ♥
Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Hello all people of the world :)

The skin works just well, it's an old one and the heading colours are changeable, which is excellent! I only have to get used to creating visible titles in the actual post itself, but chio enough lah :D

Also tweaked the italics, bolds & underlines

I got into wep'08 and am going to be attached to Fortune travel pte ltd from 17-21nov! They're paying me $20 a day, but they say office work, so i'm guessing 9-5 maybe? Slightly over $2 an hour.

There's a briefing on the twenty-fourth, and i guess it's about time i posted about thirtyseptember :))




love, pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy