|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
20:55, hmm, dream street! :):)
Friday, 31 October 2008
Some people should never be allowed to grow up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA BABY! :D I went over to nicole's house today and it's so big, i think life's such a bitch :(( I got things done, and then i had dinner over there and mikkel loves me so if my parents ever ever disown me for real, i've got a place to go, direct bus some more! And i was complaining about what before? :D Since i start working next monday i borrowed some office wear from baby and she gave me a DRESS. I'm gonna wear it and take a photo and send it to her like i promised, and maybe blog about it? Fashion parade :) No i have not uploaded any photos yet and i'm going to do so soon. I didn't take photos with everyone in 4D'08 and i'm going to do so on wednesday. Mep o's are on tuesday 2pm! I am nowhere near completing revision :) P/S: I was on the bus home and i started thinking about how my parents wanted to give me this great life and they started it by giving me an awesome childhood, but then when i grew up, i started fucking it up. Hm. P/P/S: Ooh i can get used to office wear + court shoes :D Sexy! Lots of love, pmz |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |